The Boon Orb baby bottle warmer is the final on the list. This is very clean by look. It has the ability to warm up faster than few others on the list. It does not have a very good rating due to a few issues with the problem. The video shows some positive aspects of the product. Check the detail below.
- EFFICIENT MILK BOTTLE WARMER: Steam heats baby bottle and food without hot spots
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Bottle Warmer with stable Non-skid Base; Automatically turns off when heating is complete
- PORTABLE BABY BOTTLE WARMER: Warming Chamber fits most of the bottles for babies and a basket for baby food jars and a graduated tube for measuring water to be steamed
- USES: Can be used for regular, angled, wide neck, disposable, and silicone bottles
- Made without BPA, Phthalate, and PVC; Plugs into standard US 110V outlet
|Item Weight||1.54 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 6.2 x 5.5 inches|
|Item model number||B10054A|
This warmer is very neat by look. It is very quick to warm up the milk. It seems like a good selection because of the speed, right? But it has some issues. The main issue is the amount of water. It required a very specific quantity of water to get properly heated. Otherwise, it is very inconsistent with the heating temperature which can be very frustrating for the user.
You need to read the chart in detail to know the exact amount. The chart is a bit confusing and does not clearly tells the proper measurements. It only refers to markings on the Orb’s cup included in the package. Personally, it could be much easier for me if there would be marked with the measurement units written clearly on the cup. Cup is also not good in design. You required to fill twice to warm 4oz of bottle milk. This is pain.
The speed is good and warm up in about 3 minutes but need to wait another minute or less to cool down the bottle. Even the product is faster but has some important functional problems which are hard to ignore. That is why it got ratings less than 4.0. The final choice is yours.